Job offer : Lead Back-end Developer
❤️ Stockoss enables to have all your items in your phone !
We believe storage and logistics are old fashioned and lack a digital touch. We provide an alternative for our BtB clients, providing an end to end service and a plug and play platform.
It is simple, we enable our clients to get their items picked up, or delivered to their door thanks to a dynamic and professional inventory.
We ensure the storage and deliver in only 2h !
No need to worry about storage, no need to worry about transportation, or keeping track of an inventory. Our clients can sit back, relax and remove the clutter of their office space with one click.
More than just a service we are changing the relationship people have with their items and their use.
We aim to make people consume better by improving the lifetime of their belongings.
👊🏼 About the position
- Ruby on Rails as back-end API
- React as front-end framework
- React Native for mobile apps
- PostgreSQL as Database
- Automated CI / CD with CircleCI, Docker
- You own and you're accountable for large features and high-leverage coding projects;
- You will manage a team of 2 people: back, front
- You are responsible of recruiting your team : back end, front end, mobile developers (goal : 6 people in total)
- You act as a mentor and you coach the developers (ex: peer review, mentoring);
- You participate in the definition of the team's roadmap and its prioritization;
- You work evaluate the complexity of the technical issues;
- You take part in transversal discussions before each important change;
- You maintain a permanent watch on your field of expertise and share knowledge
- You are an excellent developer who writes modular, well-architectured code;
- You have 4+ years of experience in software development and a first experience as Manager;
- Ideally, you have worked in Ruby on Rails / PostgreSQL / AWS / Node.js, but we're open if you come from another technical environment - as long as you're flexible and curious;
- You are familiar with Devops or TDD;
- Phone call (30 minutes)
- Technical test (at home)
- Test presentation and background interview (1 hour)
- Meet the team + Live coding (½ day)
- Reference call
- Employment offer
- Awesome Team
- 100% paid healtcare
- Lunchr card
- Macbook pro
💌CV at email@example.com